Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Funtime with BABIES Bianca Nicole and Sofia Gabrielle



Little did Bianca and Gabrielle know that this meeting would be the start of a beautiful friendship...Bianca: i want more milk, mommy! i want to sleep now.
Sofia Gabrielle: Mommy, don't do that please... you're squishing my cheeks
Bianca: *burp* i guess it's time to sleep... play with you later Gabrielle
Sofia Gabrielle: ok, Bianca, i'll play with your mommy's pillows first teeheehee

Sofia Gabrielle: ooooh.. this is my first time to see a comb! i wonder why mommy doesn't have one? hmmmBianca: Hi Sofia! I'm awake and recharged!!! ain't I adorable?


Mommy Lorraine: of course, you are, honey!
Sofia Gabrielle: yey! let's play!

and so mommy Lorraine played with the 2 babies...

oh how they love her!


Bianca: i'm done playing! where's my milk please?
Bianca: oh no! Sofia, nooooooo... i'm too small for you.. no.. please don't hug me.. please...
mommy Lorraine and baby Bianca: "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"



Bianca: hello? hello, telephone? hello?
Bianca: this is my model look. do you like it?
Bianca: *ho-hum* i love it when mommy brushes my hair..it's soo relaxing! makes me wanna sleep again hihihi
Sofia Gabrielle: I want you to meet my favorite playmate, Auntie Joanne. We love each other so much! can't you see? hihihihi


mommy Lorraine: i love you, my little angel Bianca
Baby Bianca; i love you too, my pretty mommy
Mommy Lorraine and Mommy Ann Karen; "you are my life, baby"


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About the Author

My Photo

JoTan is a Foodie, Travel Enthusiast & she lives her everyday life as if it was the last.

 "IT'S FOR THE EXPERIENCE" -- this is what she always tell people when she wants to do something FUN like Mountain Climbing, Rappelling on a Hanging Bridge (which was not determined if it was in good condition since it was a really old PNR Bridge), Eating Beef Liver SASHIMI (yes, the raw one) and even Jumping off the Plane at 15,000 feet.

She also loves to share the new things she learned, her adventures and other personal encounters through this blog :) 

Send me a message:♥ jotan23@yahoo.com