Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dinner at Pasto


We haven't seen each other for 12 years!!!!
well, that's me and Blythe I guess coz I saw Liam 2x within those 12 years, but not planned.

so anyway, we decided to have dinner at Pasto, a small Italian restaurant in Greenhills near Music Museum.

I finally met Joseph, Blythe's fiance.
He seemed really nice and funny too :)

it was so nice that we were able to get together once more.
I hope we get to do this again soon... hehehe

we ordered pizza!!!
i loved their 4 cheese pizza and their all meat pizza!!! (we ordered half-half) (265 pesos)
yum!
Blythe and Joseph ordered 2 pastas and I ordered a salad as our appie (215 pesos)
it has sliced smoked ham, various greens topped with mango cubes and raspberry sauce!
yum! yum! yum!

oh! we also had mozzarella sticks (i forgot how much, i guess 200++)

i know it's not much but we enjoyed our dinner as we chit chat all night.

i loved the food! it was great!
but the restaurant needs to check their air-conditioning system!
OMG! it was so hot in there!
and the restroom... it wasn't clean at all! :(
the manager should have assigned somebody to clean the restroom since it was a really slow night.

anyway, we finished at about 10:40 pm and bid our goodbyes :)

Labsy and I went to Krispy Kreme to buy my oh so favorite Special Dark Choco donut...
I was craving for it for so long....
I am sooo happy I finally had it... well, for now...

until then, Krispy Kreme.. we'll meet again soon!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner