Friday, April 29, 2011

Chillax Day at Beauty and Butter



Today was my Chillax Day at Beauty and Butter

"Beauty & Butter is the newest and trendiest one-stop pampering destination to hit the Metropolis. Offering the ultimate in self-expression by way of beautification, services include instant gratification via foot spas, paraffin treatments, customizable nail art, instant-facials and hair removal.
Bedecked in graphics reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland meets pop art, the interiors are both posh and comforting at the same time. Boasting 92 possible nail colors, complimentary movies and funkily dressed nail and beauty technicians, Beauty & Butter is the ultimate for the young and the young at heart!" 

The place is hip and cool.

Aside from services, they also sell merchandises like pouches (Php 75), umbrellas (Php 299), hand sanitizers (Php 60),  soaps,  creams,  etc.

PRICE LIST OF BEAUTY AND BUTTER PRODUCTS:




FYI: You may use their iPad if you spend at least Php 500  (depending on the availability of the unit -- i.e. SM San Lazaro only had 2 units in the store.)

The service I chose was PEDICURE WITH FOOT SPA & FOOT REFLEXOLOGY (90 min)

First, the staff washed my feet:
The idea of putting the sink and faucet on the floor was great!!! Instead of the staffs carrying around basins filled with water, they only need to put away the pillow cushion to reveal the sink.
Then, I was given a foot scrub and a foot spa. After that, the lady applied a heel therapy cream and wrapped my feet with a towel for 5 minutes. Next was the foot reflex. I highly recommend getting this treatment after shopping for hours. This was truly relaxing and rewarding :)
However, do not expect to get the same quality of foot reflex from spa parlors. This was quick but it did the trick.
Last but certainly not the least, I had my pedicure done. Kris, the lady staff, showed me a wide variety of colors to choose from.
They only use the finest nail polishes like Orly (add Php 40), China Glaze (add Php 40), OPI (add Php 50), Revlon (add Php 20) and The Face Shop (no additional charge).
I was torn between these two colors but decided to go for the one on the right :)

Kris was very careful and gentle while working on my nails. Also, I appreciated the fact that she would ask from time to time if what she was about to do was okay with me. For example, she asked first if it was okay to put merthiolate on my nails or if it was okay for her to stretch my legs for the foot reflex.

One more thing that I liked in Beauty and Butter: 
The nail dryer! 
Don't you just wish every nail salon has this?

FYI: Beauty and Butter also offers party packages ranging from Php 700 - Php 1,300 per person. Call them for more info :)




5F SM Megamall Atrium (flagship shop)
Contact Number: 470-4239

2F SM Mall of Asia's Entertainment Wing
Contact Number: 556-9383

2F SM San Lazaro (across Our Home)
Contact Number: 353-7576


No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner