Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Durian Halo-Halo at Aling Foping's

It was too hot when I arrived Davao last March 15, 2010.

So Ivy and I decided to cool down with Aling Foping's Halo-Halo, which was located at the Matina Town Square.

According to a news article, Aling Foping's Halo-Halo ATBP store is open everyday from 3pm to 1am.
The owner, Fe Ayala, notes that all the fresh ingredients come from their farm; where else, but from the Eden Nature Park.
You are given a piece of paper containing a checklist of ingredients that you want in your halo-halo. This is Ivy's order :) (IVY MAGANDA)

I ordered the DURIAN SPECIAL HALO-HALO (Php 100) 
The menu says that it contains Durian Jam, Nata de Coco, Pinipig and Durian Ice Cream.

and so we ordered. The lady prepared the main important thing for our halo-halo....the ice...

and viola! My DURIAN HALO HALO is ready!!!
It was very refreshing!!! i LOVED it!!!! soooooooooo much!
the best halo halo ever!!!
This was very much similar to the DURIAN ICE dessert I've had in Singapore, only better!!! :)
I didn't even realize there was one ingredient missing!
The lady forgot to put pinipig!
oh well, maybe next time :)

Here is Aling Foping's Halo-Halo Menu and Pricelist:

Aling Foping's Halo-halo normally costs 80 to 100 pesos :)

Aling Foping's also serve regular snack food and other coolers:

Also, I heard people raving about their bibingka.
I will definitely try out Aling Foping's Bibingka next time I go to Davao :)

6 comments :

  1. yup, it is really delightful! hmm i haven't tried durian halo-halo in singapore. i should check it out next time! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've heard of this halo-halo but i haven't tried this yet. I should, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marites :) You should!!! it's sooo good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie, it's not yet too late ^,^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Syeeet! You got me craving for some halo-halo in the middle of the night. I swear I will get one tomorrow! Hahaha. Thanks for visiting again dear! :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment :)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner