Thursday, June 05, 2008

Other FUN and UNIQUE things to do in Singapore




These are what I wanted to do next when I go back to Singapore:

The DHL Balloon ride



(image grabbed from here)

I would love to see the panoramic view of Singapore City while suspended about 40-storeys high in the DHL Balloon!!

It is said to be the world's largest tethered helium balloon; and, it is great for picture-taking!!!

This attraction is located at
Tan Quee Lan Street (near Bugis Junction)

you may contact them at (65) 633-868-77


Dive with the SHARKS


(photo grabbed from here)

This is the ultimate treat that I can give to myself but I wasn't able to do it when I went there because I was late by 15 minutes!
GRRRR!!!!

anyway, this attraction can be done in Sentosa :)

Admission: S$95/person (inclusive of admission to Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon) Advance booking is required. For more information or booking, please call (65)6275 0030. Subject to availability of dates and timing.
For more information on Underwater World, visit www.underwaterworld.com.sg.


FLYING TRAPEZE

(photo grabbed from here)
Minimum age of trying: 4 years old.

This looked fun and challenging!!
gotta try this one next time I visit Sentosa!!!

S$10 per swing
S$20 for 3 swings

4pm - 6pm (Tue - Fri)
4pm - 7pm (Sat, Sun & Public Holidays)

ROTI PRATA

(image grabbed from here)

it's a really famous Singaporean Indian dish which is like a pancake and bread fusion.

I would love to try it with sweet tamarind sauce!

yum!!!


LASSI


(image grabbed from here)

i wasn't able to try out this one but this drink is so popular in Little India.

I have this strong feeling that it tastes more like Yakult, which I love by the way hihihi

it's main ingredient is yoghurt!!!

gotta try this one out!!



SINGAPORE FLYER


(photo grabbed from here)

When I went in Singapore, this was not yet officially opened so I wasn't able to try it.

I heard it won't be long for it to be the biggest Ferris Wheel in the world because there's the one in Dubai coming out by 2010 :)


NIGHT SAFARI


(image grabbed from here)

It is known to be the World's First ever NIGHT SAFARI.

for more info about operating hours and rates:
visit this site.


1 comment :

  1. I miss visiting NIGHT SAFARI the last time i visit Singapore hope to visit soon

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment :)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner