Saturday, July 14, 2012

F.I.S.H. - Fiesta Island Seafood Hub

F.I.S.H. - Fiesta Island Seafood Hub

F.I.S.H. - Fiesta Island Seafood Hub is a restaurant in Quezon City that is also an events venue that caters to all kinds of celebration - birthdays, baptismal, weddings, etc.

Island hopping in F.I.S.H. – Fiesta Island Seafood Hub


KTV Rooms


If you feel like having a concert, the restaurant also offers KTV rooms, which can accommodate up to 12 pax in one room. And yes, the fiesta island theme is still incorporated - the orange room has pictures of the beach scene in Boracay while the violet room is Batanes-inspired.




Sinigang na Inasal na Manok (Php 280) – Wow! I have never tried anything like this before. It was really inasal na manok but in a tamarind broth. Yummeh!

Crab Meat Sisig (Php 225) – A bestseller indeed! It contains real crab meats - just watch out for your cholesterol level :p

Beef Caldereta (Php 285) – my personal favorite among all the food that we tried that night. The tender beef ribs were cooked in tomato-liver sauce with potatoes, bell peppers and carrots. I love the mild spicy kick – so delicioso! I will definitely order this again and again and again.



Binusog na Pusit (Php 255) Рgrilled stuffed squid with saut̩ed onions and tomatoes topped with toasted garlic.


Ensaladang Bagnet (Php 240) – Mesclun greens + salted egg + fried pork belly + shaved parmesan cheese + bagoong Balayan dressing = L-♥-V-E ---> Another must try!


Just FYI, F.I.S.H. – Fiesta Island Seafood Hub is also by Manila Catering, the same company that made Our Kitchen.


Food Videography by Roanne Aujero

  F.I.S.H. – Fiesta Island Seafood Hub

47 Visayas Ave. corner Congressional Ave. , Quezon City
Telephone Number: 929-9022


F.I.S.H. - Fiesta Island Seafood Hub

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About the Author

My Photo

JoTan is a Foodie, Travel Enthusiast & she lives her everyday life as if it was the last.

 "IT'S FOR THE EXPERIENCE" -- this is what she always tell people when she wants to do something FUN like Mountain Climbing, Rappelling on a Hanging Bridge (which was not determined if it was in good condition since it was a really old PNR Bridge), Eating Beef Liver SASHIMI (yes, the raw one) and even Jumping off the Plane at 15,000 feet.

She also loves to share the new things she learned, her adventures and other personal encounters through this blog :) 

Send me a message:♥ jotan23@yahoo.com