Monday, March 17, 2008

Wrong-Way Romance


“Oh, I believe you,” she said, smiling like the Cheshire cat. “There’s nothing going on between you and Bruce – yet.”
“Ever. It ought to be obvious to you by now that we hate each other.”

"Hate is not the opposite of love” Aimee declared very solemnly. "Indifference is the opposite of love. I read that somewhere. If you hate somebody, you feel strongly about him, even if it's in a negative way. If you're indifferent, you don't care one way or the other.”

-- Wrong-Way Romance (Sweet Dreams #176), by Sheri Cobb South

8 comments :

  1. hi...

    do you have an ebook of wrong way romance? kindly email me at yajeep113@yahoo.com.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! do you have an ebook of wrong way romance? kindly email me at jdecal_tsko@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm looking for this book as well... If you have an ebook pleas email me:
    hayde@gazeta.pl
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! do you have an ebook of one way romance? can you email me at jdecal_tsko@yahoo.com? thanks

      Delete
  3. hi! i love this book as a teenager and ive been looking for a copy.. if you have an ebook or even the book itself (or photocopy hehe) kindly email me please at akamboo_17@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello!!! if you don't mind...I really love this book...kindly email it to me please...thank you... (cheng18ph@yahoo.com) thanks again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi you still have ebook for this? can you send me one? dangapique@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. "hi you still have ebook for this? can you send me one? dangapique@yahoo.com "

    ---> Sorry, I don't have any

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment :)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner