Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fashion & Symphony at Shangri-La Plaza

Big thanks to Periwinkle for making Sofia Gabrielle Yu part of Shangri-La Plaza's 2010 Fashion Show.

Fashion & Symphony at Shangri-La Plaza was organized by SLPC and it was a success!
Dick Gordon was there to support the show as well as Issa Litton.


Let's not keep the crowd waiting..

and let the show begin...





Cute little boy model for Fletcher

Debenhams child couple

Bianca Valerio for Debenhams



I so love this dress by Kenneth Cole

Another one for Kenneth Cole
(how I wish all men have the same body type)

Models for Mango

Anne Klein
(I heart those shoes)

The Zara outfit of the little girl reminds me of Princess Sara from "The Little Princess"

I heart those shorts from M)phosis

Phoemela Baranda and Bianca Valerio for TopShop

Bianca Valerio in Red Gown for Rustan's

Warehouse

Celine

K & Company

Awesome dresses by Mico Boutique

Issa Litton for The Ramp

The show was absolutely fun! Sofia Gabrielle enjoyed a lot and wanted to do more of this next time :)



2 comments :

  1. hi, i am irene montemayor, mother of sophia, the kid model for zara wearing the long skirt w/animal fur vest and bonnet. i am glad you liked her outfit and included her in your blog. do you have other pictures of her and if you don't mind my asking,is it okay with you if i copy her picture and post it to her facebook page? my e-mail add is irene_glamourgirl@yahoo.com

    Thank you very much.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irene :)

    Sophia's super adorable in her Zara ensemble! ^,^
    Go ahead and copy her pic :)
    I wasn't able to take more pics though :(
    I wish I did! :)

    JoTan

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment :)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner