Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Zipline Adventure in Davao


I first saw the Zipline Adventure ride in Davao on TV and made sure I got to try it out the next time I fly to Davao.

 
We were given choices on how we'd like to ride the zipline.
I chose the SUPERMAN ride while my cousin chose the SIT-DOWN TANDEM with her daughter.

Below are the rates for Zipline Rides:
Php 300 - 1 ride
Php 400 - 2 rides
Php 500 - unlimited ride


We had to cross the river to start our hike up the zipline jump off point.

                  


The uphill trek took us about 20-30 minutes hehehe

This was the  view on top:

and so we begin...


The staffs were very nice.

And they made sure that safety was the number one priority.

The speed averaged from 70-120kph, depending on the weight.
 
...while hanging about 200 feet up in the air.

A moving platform and a staff were waiting at the other end to assist the riders.


Kids and kids at heart will surely love THE XCELERATOR!



Outland Adventure will take your picture so after the xcelerator ride, you may purchase them at Php 100 each.





If you're looking for some adventure in Davao, THE XCELERATOR is best for you!





















Open Everyday (1pm - 5pm)
Diversion Road, Maa
Across GAP Farm, next to Laud Shooting Range
Davao City, Philippines

2 comments :

  1. Hi Jotan. ^_^

    Just want to thank you for dropping by my site.

    Hope you enjoyed La Mesa Ecopark.

    I had also seen the that Zipline adventure on TV. I gotta try this when I go back to Davao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love adventures and zip line is just best of it.This place looks interesting and would surely visit this awesome place.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment :)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner