Thursday, May 15, 2008

MushroomBurger




Have you ever tried MUSHROOM BURGER in Tagaytay?
i so LOVE their burgers!

It has been a while since I last ate some.

I normally order the KING size *teehee*

it's the best!

I heard MUSHROOMBURGER have a branch here in Quezon City.

I would definitely go there soon!!!

How i wish soon means now...

MUSHROOMBURGER TAGAYTAY
70 Gen. Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City
(just after Taal Vista Hotel)

MUSHROOMBURGER QUEZON CITY
93 WEST AVENUE BARANGAY BUNGAD QUEZON CITY
Phone: 3751290

2 comments :

  1. awesome! gotta try! gotta try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always passed by this mushroom burger but never had a chance to dine there even once, i should try next time, they say it really taste good and yummy

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment :)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner