Friday, February 03, 2012

Healthy Diet Food: 200 Calorie Meals for Delivery within Metro Manila



Are you on a diet?
Do you want to lose weight?
Or maybe, you simply want to switch to a healthy lifestyle.



We all know how exhausting it is to prepare and list down the ingredients needed for a healthy diet meal.

Worry no more because 200-Calorie-Meals is now ready to serve you!

I had 3 meals delivered to my doorstep yesterday:

MEAL IN ITSELF: CHICKEN MOUSSAKA (Php 150)
chicken, eggplant, cheese, tomato


When I heated it in the oven, the whole room smelled like an Indian Food. I got intrigued on how this will taste like.

Serving portion was quite small, a little bigger than an iPhone, but surprisingly, one tiny bite was bursting with flavors! 

The texture was not mushy, which I liked, and the cheese went great with the chicken and eggplant. It was full of spices that I couldn't describe it accurately. All I know is that this was gone in an instant.

TIP: I think the CHICKEN MOUSSAKA will go well with some crackers :)




RICE MEALS: CHICKEN IN ORANGE SAUCE (Php 155)
chicken breast fillet, orange zest, mushrooms, mint leaves


This is not your ordinary Orange Chicken ordered in restaurants. 

At first, I thought I got the wrong food delivered because usually, orange chickens are full of sauce like in "sweet and sour" meals. This one looked like a plain grilled chicken breast with rice.

I sliced a small piece to check. WOW! It was indeed ORANGE CHICKEN! 

The chicken meat was not dry at all. It was juicy and tasty with a hint of orange flavor.
It was really good. I loved the button mushrooms on the side as well. Yummy!




PASTA: NAPOLITANA (Php 150)
chunky tomatoes, garlic, parsley, spaghetti pasta


I was happy to see that 200-Calorie-Meals didn't scrimp on the ingredients of the sauce.

It was not all sauce but chunks and chunks of sweet onions and tomatoes!

I loved it and even my niece loved it too!



To see their full menu, check out their site:
next time, I would love to try the TOMATOES WITH CREAMED TINAPA AND PEANUTS AND ARUGULA SALAD -- this is the most interesting!


START LIVING HEALTHY TODAY!
200 CALORIE MEALS
Healthy Meals / Diet Foods
CALL 212.1212 for delivery
TEXT/CALL 0926-720-6177 - Cindy
TEXT/CALL 0915-197-1407 - Mona

LOCATION: 
inside BEYOND YOGA, 3rd floor, 
IL TERRAZO MALL, 
Tomas Morato, Quezon City.



Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About the Author

My Photo

JoTan is a Foodie, Travel Enthusiast & she lives her everyday life as if it was the last.

 "IT'S FOR THE EXPERIENCE" -- this is what she always tell people when she wants to do something FUN like Mountain Climbing, Rappelling on a Hanging Bridge (which was not determined if it was in good condition since it was a really old PNR Bridge), Eating Beef Liver SASHIMI (yes, the raw one) and even Jumping off the Plane at 15,000 feet.

She also loves to share the new things she learned, her adventures and other personal encounters through this blog :) 

Send me a message:♥ jotan23@yahoo.com