Friday, July 16, 2010

Kogi Bulgogi, Eastwood Mall


Mini-reunion with Noell and Analynne at KOGI BULGOGI, Eastwood Mall.

SALMON CARPACCIO (Php 248)
This was good but it would be better if the salmon sashimi were sliced more thinly and if they're submerged in the ponzu sauce with alfalfa sprouts... mmmmmm.. reminiscing  SUSHI KUSHI!!!

YU KAE / YUK HOI (Php 238) 
"Raw beef strips with raw egg, dashed with soy sauce mixed with Asian Pear"
This one sucked big time!!!! I am a fan of yu kae but KOGI's version was very very disappointing!
It lacked the main ingredient -- SESAME OIL!!!

BULGOGI (Php 248)
I wish it was less oily :) But the flavor was good.

SAM GYUP SAL / GRILLED PORK BELLY STRIPS (Php 218)
I wish they cooked it a little bit longer because I like my Sam Gyup Sal a little bit toasted on the side before dipping it in the sauces and wrapping it with the leafy greens.

WOOSOL GUI / GRILLED US BEEF TONGUE (Php 248)
yummmmmmeeeee... this one reminds me so much of Sushi Kushi's GYU TAN

CHAP CHAE (Php 168)
This was okay :) I liked my cousin Tiffany's version more though :)

We ended our dinner with KOREAN ICE CREAMS!!!

I got so excited and happy because they serve AUTHENTIC KOREAN ICE CREAMS!!! YUM YUM YUM
Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich

Melon Ice Drop

saving the best for last---> VANILLA ICE CREAM SANDWICH WITH RED BEANs!!!


KOGI BULGOGI
2/F Eastwood Mall Veranda
E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave.
Bagumbayan, Libis
Quezon City
(632) 470-6884
(632) 470-6885

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About the Author

My Photo

JoTan is a Foodie, Travel Enthusiast & she lives her everyday life as if it was the last.

 "IT'S FOR THE EXPERIENCE" -- this is what she always tell people when she wants to do something FUN like Mountain Climbing, Rappelling on a Hanging Bridge (which was not determined if it was in good condition since it was a really old PNR Bridge), Eating Beef Liver SASHIMI (yes, the raw one) and even Jumping off the Plane at 15,000 feet.

She also loves to share the new things she learned, her adventures and other personal encounters through this blog :) 

Send me a message:♥ jotan23@yahoo.com